My Expat Money works with a handful of regulated, qualified advice firms around the world who offer specialist advise for those with UK pensions now living abroad. Helping clients evaluate a range of UK Pension options so they can make informed decisons while receiving transaparent, fee or commission based advice. Enquire now and someone will be in touch within 48 hours! Or see more details on the areas our specialists can help you with below:
Your data is protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). It will be used only to refer you to a regulated advisory firm capable of dealing with your equiry.
We do not store your data, nor will we or any third party use your information for any marketing purposes now or in the future. We may receive a referral fee from the advisory firm should you choose to work with them in the future.
UK Pension Solutions from the My Expat Money preferred provider network:
- UK Pension Transfer Advice
- Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP)
- Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes (QROPS)
- Evaluation of existing pension assets
- Carry forward annual allowance (to top up missed pension years)
- Tracking down and finding missing UK pensions
- Rebroking of existing pension structures to reduce fees and charges
- And much more . . . .